It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
1. As I continue healing from my hip replacement surgery I am thankful for increasing mobility. Sunday I was able to go to church. How wonderful it was to fellowship with my church family again!
2. I have had a longstanding prayer request regarding a relationship conflict in my family. God has graciously worked in parties to resolve issues and strengthen the relationship. I am so grateful for this!
3. Monday I see the surgeon for my six week post-operative appointment. I am hoping he will give me the all clear to drive again and send me on to the next stage – physiotherapy – to strengthen the leg and continue to increase my mobility.
4. Monday evening my daughters, who live nearby, will be here for family night when we will work together to decorate the Christmas tree. My husband and I abandoned the real tree for an artificial one several years ago. The fake tree is up and ready. My oldest daughter has dubbed me decorating dictator and the kids will be my minions!
5. My family will tell you that I love good deals. Last week I was able to find exceptionally good deals on some card making tools that I was interested in. Some of the items were 90% off retail. Now that’s a deal!