It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
1. China calling Wednesday night I stepped into my office to turn off my computer. Just as I was ready to shut it down a skype call came through from my son in China. We had been playing skype tag since Mother’s Day when he tried to call. What a treat to be able to see his face and chat with him for a while!
2. New and improved My husband and brother-in-law fixed my herb planter that fell apart at the end of last summer. They changed the design to make it stronger. It looks great! They also worked on a second raised planter for my vegetables. How kind of them to use their skills for this project!
3. Fragrant herbs Yesterday my daughter took me to a greenhouse to buy some herbs. Last year I missed out on the peppermint because I waited too long to buy my herbs. So far I have peppermint, spearmint, basil, oregano, and chives.
4. Hello sunshine! Since the weird spring snow a couple of weeks ago we have had beautiful weather. This week we have summery warmth and lots of sunshine. Ahhh!
5. Beautiful papers My doctor has moved into a new office. After my appointment there yesterday I stopped by a nearby stationery and wedding invitation store that is closing its retail site. I found some beautiful papers and envelopes I can use for card making, and all at discount prices!