It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
- Visitors We were married in a double wedding with my husband’s sister and her husband. We are still good friends and still enjoy spending time together. Last week they came up from South Carolina so my brother-in-law could teach a block class. After that week was over we headed to the mountains for a few days of R and R.
- Visiting My sister-in-law and I had a good week of visiting together and meeting with ladies in the church and with other ladies in ministry.
- Cards I make cards to give away to encourage friends and family. I’ve named my ‘business / ministry’ Purple Grandma Designs and have been trying to sell enough cards to at least pay for my supplies. Lately I’ve sold several, and also been able to share some with people in our church who were discouraged. It’s nice to have a creative outlet and a ministry all in one.
- Soaking The place we stayed in Canmore had outdoor hot tubs directly outside of the spa / exercise area. Though it was cold and sometimes snowy, we really enjoyed easing our muscle strains in those steaming hot tubs.
- Photos We had cloudy and snowy weather driving into Canmore, and sunny, clear weather driving home. I had abundant opportunity to photograph the magnificent nature which surrounded us. I’ll share some of the photos this week and some next week.